Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Another relatively uneventful morning in the car. It's hard to find good car-commuting stories because everyone's hidden in their separate vehicles. Last week I was stopped behind a vehicle with the personalized plate LVGRT. I first read it as Live Great but then decided it was probably Living Right. It was a Mercedes SUV, so the driver must have been doing something "right."

This morning I walked with R. to his bus stop. It's about 3/4 of a mile. The bus has a stop before making a left turn, drives a block, then turns right and has a stop. The other week a driver stopped along that middle block at a stop and picked R up. He tried it again this morning, but, apparently, it's not technically a stop for that route and this driver kept going. R. started running towards the next stop. I turned around and started walking home, but we checked in by phone and he had made it. This morning I admit it was my fault he was late because he was waiting for me to walk with him. I will only admit to this morning, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment