Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

# 4 - Downtown Medical Center (north)
Status: ?

I met my friend M. (HI!) at 6 at a coffee shop near campus so didn't head home until around 7:30. She and C. offered me a ride, but I said I'd take the bus. I need a story for today, I said. I wasn't sure when the bus was coming, but it shouldn't be more than 10 minutes, right? I saw a southbound bus so thought a northbound bus would be coming soon. Then I saw another southbound bus, and then the northbound bus came. It wasn't more than 10 minutes, so I must have just missed the previous bus. But because I wasn't sure, I waited at a stop (one without a posted schedule) instead of walking to the next one. I don't like just standing there.

The bus was quiet except for the two men sitting behind me. They talked the entire time, but I'm not sure I could identify too many words they said. One was a quiet talker and the other was a mumbler (possibly missing some teeth).

No comments:

Post a Comment