Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday, June 25, 2012

Biked to work this morning. I ended up trailing a guy by about a block for most of the ride. I was trying to let him stay in front, which wasn't really that hard anyway. He was just locking up his bike when I got to the bike racks--wasn't expecting that. Earlier, a car pulled out in front of me and then pulled to the right side of the road a few blocks later to pick up a passenger. Then put on its left turn signal, so I slowed and then stopped because I thought the car would be pulling out into traffic and I didn't want to be in the way. Then it sat there, so I ended up waiting behind it before finally pedaling past, with caution, to the light.

When I went out this afternoon for a short walk for caffeinated sustenance, I saw that part of 4th Street northbound is blocked to traffic. The northbound bus turned to take a detour towards 2nd Street. I wasn't looking forward to biking home, but it beats riding the bus with a detour.

1 comment:

  1. Saw this and thought of you: http://louisville.craigslist.org/tix/3108450887.html

    ReplyDelete