Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

# 4 - northbound (4:13)
Status: on time

I had just reached the stop when the bus pulled into view. I wish I could always time it so well.

Mr. Shabby Sharp boarded at St. Catherine. As I told R., he had a bit of a country-western theme going, although it was really just the shirt. A long-sleeved button-up tan shirt with with a red-blue southwestern pattern on either side where the breast pocket would be. His usual clump of necklaces. Baggy jeans with embroidery down the back of the legs. Held up tight with a belt. Van slip-ons with a checkered pattern. A large silver flower-shaped ring on his left index finger. And slicked back hair. At first I thought he had gotten it cut--I had seen him at 4th & Broadway on Tuesday, but he was on the southbound side--but then I realized he just had gobs of cream in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment