Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

# 4 - Iroquois Park (a.m.)

The annoying old guy boarded at Ormsby -- I don't have a better nickname for him. I guess he could be the Bus Driver Guy, since he calls every driver "Bus Driver," like it's a name or title. He boarded with his metal cane and sat down near the middle of the bus (the front seats were occupied). Then he called out, "Bus Driver! I need to talk to you a minute." Holy shit, what happened? I thought. He stood up and then bumped into the girl sitting in front of me with his cane. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said, awkwardly. "I didn't mean to bump you." Then he went up to the front of the bus, got his transfer ticket, turned around, and came back to his seat. Then he pulled the cord, got up, and walked to the front of the bus to get off at the Hill stop.All of this in 3 long blocks. "Thank you, Bus Driver!"

No comments:

Post a Comment