Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday, October 24, 2011

# 4 - Southland Park
Status: 2-3 minutes late

I was the first person at the bus stop, but it looked like someone had just been there:
Insert your own story using these objects here.
A men's dress shirt, tie, pamphlet, Nueveo Testamento (interestingly enough, I have that same book) on the bench, an apple on the ground, and another shirt and a plastic bag behind the bench.

It was 7:34 when the bus pulled away, so a few minutes late, but there were about 9 people boarding, including a man with a bicycle. A student sat next to me at Oak Street and talked to his classmate across the aisle about anatomy and other science classes. I always forget what time the bus comes, so at 7:30 I yell "Oh shit" and run out the door...It's probably better that I think it comes at 7:30 instead of 7:36 because then I'd realize it at 7:37 and the bus would drive past me.

No comments:

Post a Comment