Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Monday, August 8, 2011

# 4 - Downtown/Medical Center
Status: 2 minutes early

Yesterday was the tale of two motorcycle vests. There was the older, mulleted man in the morning and a younger guy in the afternoon who boarded around Hill or so. His vest had metal studs instead of patches, and he wore a newsboy cap (is there another term for that), but with the vest, the cap made him look like a newsboy who would hit you in the knees with a tire iron if you didn't buy the paper.


This is a very cute advertisement (seen originally at Bus Stories). TARC doesn't have ads like that -- we get ones like "Son in jail? Call Waddell!"

2 comments:

  1. Emily: this is funny. That "cute advertisement" is lined up to go with a post a few weeks from now. I'm glad you like it, too. Oh, and I like the jail/Waddell ad, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had seen the ad on your blog with the flickr link and then I couldn't find it anymore -- I'm looking forward to the upcoming post.

    ReplyDelete