Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

# 4 - Southland Park
Status: 2 minutes late

I am growing weary of the TARC circuit. Although with gas above $4/gallon, there's no way I'm going to start driving to work instead. If the weather were better and I woke up earlier, I would just walk.

Just as I crossed Broadway at 7:36 or so, a bus approached. Except it had "Out of Service on it." A minute later, another bus approached. Except it had "Training" on it. Then the bus came, just a few minutes later. The "thinking in circles" guy had just shown up with his 2 cups of McDonald's coffee--he takes the next bus. He called out to the driver to wait because a bus was stopping on Broadway. Then he yelled the driver could go ahead. The driver and a female passenger laughed about the man directing traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment