Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

# 4 - Downtown/Medical Center
Status: On time

On this bus ride, I sat down in an aisle seat even though the young woman in the window seat was encroaching into the other seat and didn't make any effort to move. I had my purse, lunch bag, and an umbrella, and I was tired. There's a seat and I'm not sitting. The man in the seat across the aisle from me had his cell phone ringer on -- the phone rang twice, that jingly, tinny ringtone that's supposed to sound like an old-fashioned phone.

The Baby Jane bag lady was on the bus again. She had 9, maybe 10, bags this time and exited at Ormsby. After she got off, an older man, woman, and young boy boarded. I thought they were together since they sat near each other and spoke to each other (in Spanish). I understood a few words and phrases but most of it was too fast and quiet for me. The boy exited at Broadway, alone, so perhaps they weren't all together after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment