Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

# 4 - Central Park
Status: 2-3 minutes late

I was up early this morning because of a needy cat and left my building just before 7 a.m. Not quite early enough to catch the 7:02 at Broadway--I saw it pulling up when I was still at Theater Square. No point in running for a number of reasons. I continued walking south and stopped at Kentucky Street just before 7:14 to catch the next bus there. Across the street a red bike was chained to the TARC sign -- just the bike frame and the chain, no tires.

The driver was a singer. Which I haven't had before. He sang while he drove the bus but not while passengers boarded or exited (disembarked?). I need to tell you....how much I love you.... He did not have a particularly good voice. But he seemed to be in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment