Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First trip from my new residence. Same bus, different stop, shorter walk. It was 7:36 when I was more than a block away so I assumed I would not be catching the 7:37 bus. Then I was less than half a block away on Broadway when I saw the #4 getting ready to turn at the light. Reader, I ran. And caught the bus at 7:40.

A few stops later a young woman boarded (the same one with the cell phone last week). She was wearing a heavy winter coat even though it's pretty warm out, and the bus was hot. She flashed two cards to the driver and kept walking, but he called her back. Whatever her cards were, they apparently did not count as tickets because it looked like the driver kicked her off the bus. She sat back down at the stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment