Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Monday, March 22, 2011

# 4 - Downtown/Medical Center

I wore new shoes to work--I have worn them before, but this was the first time I wore them without socks, just those little nylon footie things. The shoes are still stiff and dug into my heels.  So when it was time to catch the bus for my appointment, I took the #4 instead of the #18 because the stop is closer. Even though the #18 is a shorter ride. I considered it "research," because it also allowed me to see exactly where the #4 goes now. I had thought it turned right at Liberty going north, which has led me to get off the bus early, but it actually goes all the way to Market before turning and then turns down 1st Street before going left on Chestnut. Dropped me off right in front of the building.

It was only about 25 minutes. No interesting stories. I listened to my Pimsleur Spanish on my iPod where a man spoke in Spanish about how he doesn't understand or speak Spanish very well. Sounded pretty good to me. Muy bien.

No comments:

Post a Comment