Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

# 4 - Central Park, southbound

I slept in this morning, on purpose, and was halfway down the block when I saw the #4 pull away -- it was the 7:51. The next one was scheduled for 8:01, so I walked to the next stop. It was 7:58 when I got there. I considered walking one more stop--a long block--but decided to wait instead of risking any more of the icy sidewalk.

The bus, of course, was late. But it was a smoother ride than yesterday when the bus would get stuck in the snow and have trouble starting back up again after it made a stop. Better the bus than my Civic.

The route schedule changes in February and will now include my doctor's office on the route, which should save time because I won't have to transfer, but I don't think it will stop at Jefferson anymore so my closest stop from home will be slightly farther away.

No comments:

Post a Comment